lørdag 31. oktober 2015

Update at the end of October 2015


Money invested through DeGiro so far: €2,500
Loss so far: €7.96

The bad result is mostly caused by two investments, Tesla Motors (TSLA), sold with a €36 loss and Ambarella (AMBA), which continues to fall. I am looking at at loss of €27 if I were to sell now. However, I think Ambarella has been somewhat unfairly punished for GoPro's bad results. The company has more legs to stand on than GoPro. The quarterly earnings will be revealed in early December.

TSLA is now valued at around $207 and will probably fall even lower as I don't think they will meet the quarterly targets. I may invest again after the results are out.

Netflix (NFLX) has recovered well after hovering around $100 earlier this month. Combined with a strengthened dollar I am looking at a €19 profit so far. Mario Gabelli, Gabelli Funds Chairman, bought more Netflix shares on Friday. The share price has risen six days in a row now. I will keep the shares for as long as the price keeps rising.

QQQ also continues to do very well for me.

After buying 10 shares in Realty Income Corporation (O) on October 28th, the next day my DeGiro account listed my monthly dividend of about €1.5. The share price has dropped a bit since then but hopefully it will pick up.

TAG Immobilien (TEG), the German REIT, is also dragging down my portfolio.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar