onsdag 28. oktober 2015

Putting my plan in to action


Today I transferred another €1000 into my DeGiro account and bought three of the dividend shares I identified in my previous post.

TAG Immobilien (TEG), 25 shares x €12
AT&T (T), 10 shares x $33.50
Realty Income Corp (O), 10 shares x $50.5

All of these offer a 4-5% dividend yield, and the ex-dividend date for AT&T is tomorrow, October 29.

I also considered Schwab US Large-Cap ETF (SCHX) today, but I think I will wait until it drops a bit.

Lately I have been reading How I made $2,000,000 in the stock market by Nicolas Darvas, which you can read here: http://vantagepointtrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/How-I-Made-2000000-in-the-Stock-Market.pdf. It's a very fascinating story, and interestingly written.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar